New multiplayer game: Exploders20-11-2012
This year Jaludo released a new multiplayer game: Exploders. This challenging game can be played with 2 to 6 players at a time.
The players need to explode bombs strategically in order to cause the biggest possible explosions and defeat their opponents. There’s a large variety of bombs, each with their own characteristics. It’s also possible to lay mines that become invisible.
The player who has the highest score or most trophies is the winner. Each player can collect skill points in Exploders. There are top 15 lists displayed on the websites, where visitors can see that day’s or month’s best player or the best Exploders player of all time.
Jaludo is working continuously on adding new features to Exploders. The beta version of this game can be played in 5 languages:
Dutch, German, Turkish, Polish and Portuguese.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ExplodersGame
The English version of Exploders will be released very soon.
- Testdagen Speeleiland 2011 (29-11-2011)
- Kinderen de baas bij Speeleiland.nl (08-09-2011)
- Speeleiland in the FC Twente Stadium (28-01-2011)
- Vote for SpeelEiland.nl at the Dutch Website of the Year elections! (26-10-2010)
- Gamesclub sponsors cyclist Paul de Rooij (03-09-2010)
- Jaludo opens office in China (20-08-2010)
- Jaludo releases website for Arabic girls (18-08-2010)
- Jaludo releases a Trial Game named Jaludo Biker (21-06-2010)
- Jaludo releases its first iPhone game, Chrome Wars Arena. (19-02-2010)
- Acclaim Launches “RockFREE” Online Guitar Game in Europe with Jaludo (11-02-2010)